This module is designed to provide you with key features of Dreamweaver that will enable you to construct an IMMEX™ problem set.
To get started, setup an infrastructure to manage files as you construct basic elements of the problem space of your IMMEX™ problem set by doing the following:
- Define a new site which will enable you to manage all the files in your IMMEX™ problem sets
- Create a cache that will automatically refresh your site window when changes are made to files; and
- Construct a layout for your problem set using frames.
- Create menu items for problem space by using the "insert flash buttons" tool.
- Compose web pages with the content for individual menu items and using the following tools to enhance page content.
- Modify page properties to change the color of background page, text, links, etc; and
- Insert images that will foster critical thinking and make the problem space more visually appealing.
- Link menu items to web pages to integrate content into the problem space for students to collect data to respond to the challenge posed in the prolog.